('www.holoholik.com', hereinafter referred to as 'HoloHolik'), shall protect the personal information of users and rights and interests of users in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, we have the same processing policy.
("HoloHolik") will notify you through website announcement (or individual announcement) when revising the personal information processing policy.
○ This policy will be effective from March 20, 2018.
1. The purpose of processing personal information ('www.holoholik.com', hereinafter " HoloHolik Co., Ltd.") handles personal information for the following purposes: The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes.
a. Homepage membership and management
We will handle personal information for the purpose of identifying members and confirming membership, identifying and certifying individuals through membership service provision, maintaining and managing membership, preventing illegal use of services, and maintaining records for dispute settlement.
b. Civil affairs office processing
We process personal information for the purpose of confirming the identity of the complainant, checking the complaint, and notifying the result of processing.
c. Providing goods or services
We handle personal information for the purpose of providing services and providing personalized services.
d. Marketing and advertising
We process personal information for the purpose of developing new services (products) and providing customized services, checking the validity of the services, checking the frequency of access, or statistics on member's use of the service.2.
Personal Information File Status
1. Personal information file name: Member information
- Personal information items: email, mobile phone number, address, home phone number, password, login ID, company name, service use history, access log, cookie, access IP information
- How to collect: Homepage
- Retention base: AS service
- Retention period: semi-permanent
- Related laws and regulations: Records on the collection, processing and use of credit information: 3 years, record of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① ('HoloHolik Co., Ltd.') will process and retain personal information within the period of holding and using the personal information that is agreed upon when the personal information is collected from the period of holding or using personal information according to laws and regulations.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
a. Personal information related to the use of the collection and use of the above purposes for the purpose of the use and will be held.
- Possession basis: Membership information
- Relevant legislation: Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
- Exception Reason: Upon withdrawal
4. Commitment to personal information processing
① ('HoloHolik Co., Ltd.') is entrusted with the following personal information processing business for smooth personal information business processing.
- Trustee (trustee):
- Contents of commissioning work:
- Charging period:
② ('www.holoholik.com', hereinafter referred to as "Holoholik") is prohibited from processing personal information except for the purpose of conducting the duties pursuant to Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, technical and managerial protection measures, restricting restrictions , Supervision and supervision of the trustee, compensation for damages, etc., in the contract documents, and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information securely.
③ If the contents of the consignment service or the consignee change, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
5. Rights and duties of information providers and legal representatives and how they are exercised the user may exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
① The information subject can exercise the rights such as viewing, correcting, deleting, and stopping the processing of personal information at any time for Holoholik Co.,ltd
② The exercise of rights under Paragraph (1) may be made in writing, e-mail or fax (FAX) pursuant to Article 41 under Paragraph (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act for Holoholik Co., I will take action without delay.
○3The exercise of the rights under Paragraph (1) may be done through the legal representative of the information entity or the agent who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
④ The right of the information subject may be restricted according to Article 35 under Paragraph 5 and Article 37 under Paragraph 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ The request for correction and deletion of personal information can not be requested to be deleted if the other personal information is stated in the other statute.
⑥ HoloHolik Co., Ltd. confirms whether the person who requests the reading, correction or deletion according to the information subject right, reading when requested to stop processing, or is a legitimate agent.
6. Creating an item of personal information to process
① ('www.holoholik.com', hereinafter "HoloHolik Co., Ltd.") handles the following personal information items.
- Required fields: email, address, mobile phone number, home phone number, password, login ID, company name
7. The destruction of personal information ('HoloHolik Co.,Ltd.') will, in principle, destroy the personal information without delay if the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or temporarily destroyed after a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
- Destruction period
In the case where the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the period of holding the personal information, if the personal information such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, we will destroy the personal information within 5 days from the day when it is recognized that the processing of the personal information is unnecessary.
- Destruction method
Information in the form of electronic files is a technical method that can not reproduce records.
8. Matters concerning installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
① HoloHolik Co., Ltd. uses "cookies" to store usage information and to retrieve it from time to time to provide individualized services. ② Cookies are a small amount of information sent by the server (http) used to run the website to the user's computer browser and may be stored on the hard disk of the user's PC. end. Purpose of Cookie: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of each service and websites visited by users, popular searches, and security access. I. Installing cookies • Operate and deny: You can refuse to store cookies via the Options setting on the Tools> Internet Options> Privacy menu at the top of your web browser. All. If you refuse to store cookies, you may have difficulty using customized services.
9. Writing Personal Information Protection Officer
① HoloHolik Co., Ltd. ('Holoholik.com', hereinafter referred to as 'HoloHolik Co., Ltd.') is responsible for the handling of personal information, and for the handling of complaints and remedies We appoint the person in charge of personal information protection as follows.
▶ Personal information protection officer
Name: Kim Gibaker
Position: Head of Information Management
Contact: 02-456-1107, email@example.com, Fax 070-4900-6578
※ It leads to personal information protection department.
▶ Personal information protection department
Department name: Information Management Office
Contact person: Kim Gibaker.
Contact: 02-456-1107, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax 070-4900-6578
② The information subject shall be responsible for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, damages remedies, etc. that occurred when using the service (or business) of HoloHolik Co., Ltd. ('holoholik.com' You can contact the person in charge and the responsible department. HoloHolik Co., Ltd. ('holoholik.com', 'HoloHolik') will respond to inquiries from the information subject without delay and handle it.
10. Change of personal information processing policy
① This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, we will notify them through announcements 7 days before the implementation of the changes.
11. Measures to Ensure Personal Information Security ("HoloHolik Co., Ltd."), pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, provides the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
1. Encryption of personal information
The personal information of the user is encrypted and stored and managed so that only the user can know it, and the important data is using the separate security function such as encrypting the file and transmission data or using the file lock function.
2. Keeping records and preventing forgery
We maintain and manage the records of access to the personal information processing system for at least six months and use the security function to prevent forgery, theft and loss of access records.